• Caroline is a retired learning consultant in Special Ed.
• Master Gardener certifications in NJ & FL.
• Board member of Friends of Deerfield Island Park.
• On Florida Wildflower Federation Educational Committee.
• Advisor of the Junior League of Boca Raton Community Garden
Taryn Lyn Palo
1st Vice President/Publicity Programs
• Broward Country Master Gardener for over 15 years
• Designated Community Champion due to work on the butterfly gardens and parks
• Lives in Lighthouse Point, Florida. I love Lighthouse Point and will always strive to make it better.
2nd Vice President Year Book & Website
• Originally from Northeastern Pennsylvania.
• Resident of South Florida 43 years, 26 years in Lighthouse Point. Developed interest in subtropical landscape and gardening as longtime South Florida resident and many years traveling the Caribbean for business and pleasure.
• Homemaker/Domestic Diva/Mommy to 2 rowdy, adorable boys
• *Resident of beautiful Lighthouse Point for 22 years, originally from Charleston, S.C.
• *Lighthouse Point Beauty Spot of the month recipient, 2020
• Background is in technology, as a Systems Analyst building sub-systems for Accounting software.
• I first came to Florida in 2010 when my husband Ian and I bought a family vacation beach villa in Pompano Beach.
• LHP Garden Club offered me the best opportunity to meet some of my neighbors while helping me achieve this goal.
• Volunteer at National Garden Clubs, Inc., Florida Federation of Garden Clubs, Inc. Pompano Beach, Florida, United States
• Garden Club of Lighthouse Point Florida - Past President for 6+ years