• Volunteer at National Garden Clubs, Inc., Florida Federation of Garden Clubs, Inc. Pompano Beach, Florida, United States
• Garden Club of Lighthouse Point Florida - Past President for 6+ years
• Background is in technology, as a Systems Analyst building sub-systems for Accounting software.
• I first came to Florida in 2010 when my husband Ian and I bought a family vacation beach villa in Pompano Beach.
• LHP Garden Club offered me the best opportunity to meet some of my neighbors while helping me get a greener thumb.
• Homemaker/Domestic Diva/Mommy to 2 rowdy, adorable boys
• *Resident of beautiful Lighthouse Point for 22 years, originally from Charleston, S.C.
• *Lighthouse Point Beauty Spot of the month recipient, 2020
2nd Vice President Year Book & Website
• Originally from Northeastern Pennsylvania.
• Resident of South Florida 43 years, 26 years in Lighthouse Point. Developed interest in subtropical landscape and gardening as longtime South Florida resident and many years traveling the Caribbean for business and pleasure.
Taryn Lyn Palo
• Broward Country Master Gardener for over 15 years
• Designated Community Champion due to work on the butterfly gardens and parks
• Lives in Lighthouse Point, Florida. I love Lighthouse Point and will always strive to make it better.
• "My grandmother instilled a love of gardening in me when I was a child. She taught me a deep respect for our environment"
First Vice President
Member of the LHPGC club since 1999, president twice. Love any flower, tree or plant. You can name. Love to do flower Designing the best!